The Scientific Committee of 2018 APASL STC Taipei cordially invites you to submit abstracts. Please read through the following submission guidelines to avoid delays or rejection of your paper. For queries related to submission, please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstract Acceptance Notification
Presenting Author Registration Deadline
Final Abstract and Presentation Slides/ ePoster Submission Deadline
Steps for Abstract Submission
Under the theme of “Towards Hepatitis B Elimination----Following Hepatitis C Cure”, a wide range of scientific programs are being organized focusing on the following topics:
[01.Epidemiology] [02.Virology] [03.Immunology] [04.HBV] [05.HBV Vaccination] [06.HCV] [07.HDV] [08.HCC] [09.Other]
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts should be submitted online via the online portal before March 31st, 2018 (Taiwan local time). Late submission will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The maximum allowance of words is 500.
- Abstracts must be structured as follows: Objectives, Methods, Result, Conclusions.
- Individuals may submit more than one abstract as the first author.
- Abstracts previously presented or are going to be presented before June 24th, 2018 will not be accepted.
- The person who submits an Abstract will be automatically designated as Presenting Author.
- Authors may edit and modify the saved abstracts draft, but no additional editing will be allowed after submission. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure the accuracy of the abstract.
- The presenting author is responsible for forwarding all received information to all other authors.
- The Conference reserves the right to accept or refuse submission and has the final decision on authors’ presentation preference (Oral/ Poster).
- Each abstract is allowed to contain only one table, one graph or one image as an attachment. Attachments must be uploaded as an image in JPG, PNG and GIF format only, with the maximum file size of 1 MB and the maximum pixel size of 600(w) x 800(h). Please note that these may be resized to fit in the final material.
Notification of Submission
After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presenting author is required to register and complete payment before April 30th, 2018